Italian Garlic Bread

Sunday, September 21, 2008

This was amazing and amazingly easy!

Since the Pampered Chef cookware goes in the oven, I melt my butter on the stove, mix up the biscuits and then put it in the oven!! Here is the recipe if you want to try it.
1 Stick butter (not margarine)
4 cloves of garlic
1-2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 pkg. of 8 GRANDS biscuits (buttermilk or southern style- NOT FLAKY!)
Melt butter on stovetop, add garlic and seasoning. Quarter biscuits into pan and roll around in the mixture. Bake at 350 for 22-25min. (be careful to not spill the excess butter when you take it out of the oven! Also, I found it works best with the 10in non stick saute pan. ( 8 in is a little too small, and it takes longer because some of the biscuits are still doughy)
There is also similar recipes for Monkey Bread (sticky buns), and Souothwestern Style Bread. If you are interested let me know and I will post them or email you the recipe.

1 comments:

Dawn W said...

I found your site! Yes, I would love the recipe for the monkey bread. Thanks!